Friday, December 9, 2011

All Smiles with Bella Blvd

I can't believe how quickly December is going. I shouldn't be all that surprised since it seems to go that way every year. It's so hard to believe my little baby is going to be 2 on the 18th of this month.

Feeling a little reminiscent, I created this layout of my little guy when he was 9 months old. He was always so smiley and would make others around him smile. Now he does that with his goofy antics!


I love using these ticket stamps and dies from Papertrey. Just by switching the ink and stamps up, you have a different embellishment every time.


Here I mixed Doodlebug and Jillibean Soup letters to make a fun title on a custom title banner.


Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd; Punch: Fiskars; Letter Stickers: Jillibean Soup and Doodlebug Designs; Star Diecuts: Silhouette; Stamps & Dies: Papertrey Ink; Ink: Stampin' Up!


1 comment:

Tracey said...

I agree - that PTI set is fabulous and perfect for pretty much any project! This is an incredible layout Cherie! I love it!