Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Exciting News


OMG! I've been having a hard time the last few days keeping it in but Allison Davis from Sketch Support has asked me to join her 2012 Creative Team! I love sketches and have had my eye on this inspiring sketch site for some time so I'm beyond thrilled to be designing for them in 2012. The talent on this team is incredible and I'm so honoured to be among such creative girls. Be sure to stop on by the Sketch Support website and check out the rest of the 2012 Creative Team!

Here are the three layouts I sent as part of my application!


Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny; Stickers: Bo Bunny, Sassafras Lass, Doodlebug and LilyBee Design; Die Cuts: Jillibean Soup; Rub-Ons: Scenic Route


Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Echo Park; Stickers: Jillibean Soup; DieCuts: Jillibean Soup and Elle Studio; Letters: Jillibean Soup and Doodlebug



Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup; Letter Stickers: American Crafts and LilyBee Design; Stamp: Kaiser Craft and Hero Arts; Die Cuts: Jillibean Soup


6 comments:

Michelle Galloway said...

Congrats Cherie! Glad to see you back in the scrap world! Love your work

mn36 said...

Congrat's Cherie on this exciting news. I will look forward to seeing your new designs. Love your entry pages. I'm a fan of Sketch Support and live in Cambridge too.

Good luck.

Sue Althouse said...

Congrats Cherie! i keep pinching myself, too, on making the team and can't wait to get started on the January sketches!

Denise Price said...

Congratulations--you deserve it! Those sample LO's are so cute, colorful, and eye-catching.

Carolyn Wolff said...

Hello Cherie! Just wanted to pop by and welcome you to the Sketch Support creative team. I can't wait to see your take on the sketches. It is going to be a great year.

Kirsten said...

Hey Cherie...miss you at the Bug still! I saw your name on the sketch support blog announcement, and I'm *so* excited for you! I love love love Alison Davis and you'll be a great addition. Looking forward to seeing your work :)