Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sketch Support Card Sketch

Happy New Year!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. I had so much fun celebrating this year because Mason was so much more aware of what was going on than last year. He was completely spoiled which is not surprising considering he's the only grandchild on Aaron's side.

My first design for Sketch Support went up on the blog Thursday. It was a fun card sketch in a size I normally don't do but helped me work outside the box. Check out the blog for my variations from the sketch and to download this and many more sketch designs.







Supply List - Cardstock: Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Echo Park; Stamp: La La Land Crafts and Stampin' Up; Markers: Copic; Ink: Stampin' Up; Jewels: Kaiser Craft; Punch:Fiskars; Pen: American Crafts

No comments: