Monday, August 8, 2011

Gel-a-tins Buttons & Stitches

Sometimes you sit down at your scrap table with no plan in mind other than to just create. This was one of those times. I knew I planned on working with Gel-a-tins Button Up stamp set but that was it. I flipped through a few magazines and found a layout with circles that inspired me so I started cutting circles, and more circles, and more circles and before I knew it....I looked down and the circles were in perfect placement. All I had to do was adhere them down, add my picture and title and few stamp accents and it had created itself!


Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Patterned Paper: Pebbles Inc., Stamps: Gel-a-tins, Sticker: Pebbles Inc., Chipboard: Basic Grey, Die Cut Title: Silhouette

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great layout Cherie!!! I love all of your work!!