Sunday, August 7, 2011

Authentique Paper

Hello everyone! Hope you're enjoying a great weekend. My weekend has been pretty much spent on the couch. I went from a stomach flu...right into a cold/flu that's been keeping me pretty much bed/couch ridden.

One thing that got me up and moving was this fantastic paper line from new scrapbook company Authentique Paper! I adore the quality of this paper which is actually more of a cardstock weight. I am extremely fortunate to have this company sponsor August for the Scrapping Turtle. Here is my first creation for the month.



Cardstock: Core'dinations & Bazzill, Patterned Paper: Authentique Paper, Die Cut Title: Silhouette, Butterflies: Studio Calico, Tape: Vintage Street Market, Journal Tag: Jillibean Soup, Die Cuts: Authentique Paper, Gems: Pebbles Inc., Punch: EK Success

No comments: