Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Everyday Moments


When I first received the above sketch from So Sketchy to work with, it freaked me out a little. I thought how the heck am I going to pull this one off. LOL! You know what...it was easy. A few coordinating papers, a favourite photo and some fun embellishments. I'm sure you'll love to play around with this sketch so give it a shot! Check out what Jana did with this sketch also!


Supplies: Little Yellow Bicycle Papers and Stickers, my Stamp BOX floral stamps, Sandylion stitch stamps



5 comments:

Allison Cope said...

I think it rocks Cherie! Got job on the sketch!

Heather said...

Fabulous layout Cherie!!!

Tracey said...

A fabulous take on the sketch! Gorgeous layout Cherie!

Shannon L'Heureux said...

Love this sketch and what you did with it!

Kristii said...

absolutely awesome layout!!! I love it!!