Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Caardvarks Kraft Challenge


The crafty ladies over at Caardvarks have a new challenge up called Kraft Macaroni & Cheese. Say what??? All you have to do is create a card with Kraft paper? Did I not just tell you about my love affair with Jillibean Soup and their awesome-tastic (yes I just made that up) Kraft lines!!! Easy Peasy! Thanks for looking!


Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock, Jillibean Soup Paper, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Nestabilities Star Die, my Stamp BOX stamps


6 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love that fun krafty star.

Unknown said...

Totally adorable card! I love the embossing and the fab colors!

Tracey said...

A very fun card!!

Jenyfur said...

Oh I love stars! Cute card.

lauren bergold said...

so fresh! sooooo *FUN*!!! awesomeTASTIC (see, it's catching on!) card, ma'am! :)

Regan said...

well hey there!!

So cute Cherie