Thursday, March 19, 2015

A Little Bella Blvd

The recent design team call from Bella Blvd and a huge supporting push from my man, got me scrapping again and the mojo flowing. For the first time in the last couple years, I've been feeling the itch to create again and it feels great! A lot of the manufacturers go with the bigger names in the industry and that was expected so when I didn't receive the call/email, I have to say I wasn't surprised but it just felt good to get my creativity flowing again! Time to share what I submitted:
 


 
Thanks for stopping by and I'm going to try and keep this blog thing updated. I know I've said that before but hopefully this time, it's for real!
 


1 comment:

Tracey said...

So glad to see you scrapping again Cherie! You may not be a 'big name' but I have always been a big fan of your work!! Looking forward to seeing more!!