Sunday, February 10, 2013

Lazy Sunday Layout

I love lazy Sundays; sleeping in and enjoying my coffee with my feet up with some of my favourite
songs playing. Today was definitely one of those lazy Sundays. Mason is at his dad's house this weekend and I'm sick so my plan today was to have no plans and just be lazy. Read when I want to, nap when I want to, shower when I want to, etc.

Having lazy Sunday meant I got to get a little scrappy time in so I finished off a layout I started a couple weeks ago from Mason's birthday and his favourite visitor, his Miss Stephie.



Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye, Die Cuts: Imaginisce and Jillibean Soup, Twine: Doodlebug Designs, Stamps: Unity Stamp Co, Ink: Stampin' Up!, Sticker: Jillibean Soup


1 comment:

Tracey said...

Absolutely fabulous page Cherie!!