Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thank You Cosmo Cricket!

Back in January when all the fantastic scrap companies were debuting their new product lines, I entered a contest on the Cosmo Cricket blog and won! They sent me a beautiful Upcycle Crafting Kit...my favourite of the three new collections.



Since I don't get to scrap girly colours too often, I was excited to work with the pretty pinky red of this line so I grabbed these pics of Mason and Grandma. Thanks for the beautiful collection Cosmo Cricket!!




Cardstock: Cosmo Cricket
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stickers: Cosmo Cricket & American Crafts

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this collection and your layout is gorgeous Cherie!! Love it!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Congrats!!!
Your LO is absolutely fantastic!!! LOVE it!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

Congrats gurl!! :) lovely page and beautiful, precious pics you've scrapped there! :)