Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MME Challenge #20

One of my unspoken New Year's resolutions is to submit more to magazine calls and manufacturer challenges so I've been stopping by many more of my favourite manufacturer blogs as of late.

One of these is My Mind's Eye! I adore their product and can always find a way to make my pictures look good when working with their stuff.

Every month they host a challenge that includes both a sketch and a theme. This month's theme is Love everything about _________ and the sketch is below:



With an adorable one year old and a fantastic stay at home "daddy" for a husband, it's not hard to find something that I "love everything about" but I knew this photo was a great one for this month's theme.



Cardstock: My Mind's Eye
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Die Cuts: My Mind's Eye
Die Cut Letters: Quickutz Silhouette
Stamp: Hero Arts

No comments: