Monday, September 13, 2010

Some Layouts To Share

What a gorgeous day! I took my little guy for a walk today and it was beautiful...just perfect. The sun was warm and the breeze was cool. I've been a busy little scrapper lately so I thought I should share what I've been working on.

I can't get enough of the Jot it Down set from The Cutting Cafe. I used it below on the "Uncle Joshua" layout.




Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants
Chipboard Letters: Fancy Pants
Acrylic Crown: Fancy Pants
Digital Stamp: The Cutting Cafe
Bling: Kaiser Craft
Stamp: Hero Arts
Here are a couple more layouts I've created recently:


Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants
Quote Die Cut: Fancy Pants
Kraft Die Cuts: Fancy Pants
Stamp: myStampBOX
Die Cut Title: Quickutz Silhouette
Stamps: Hero Arts

Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants
Kraft Die Cut: Fancy Pants
Journal Card: Fancy Pants
Punch: Martha Stewart
Die Cut: Quickutz Silhouette & Jillibean Soup
Letters: Heidi Swapp & Making Memories
Felt Stars: Fancy Pants

3 comments:

Regina Easter said...

your the best girl...i so love your layouts...such an inspiration...hugs

Shannon L'heureux said...

Gorgeous Layouts Cher.

Stephanie said...

Love your layouts, cute cute~
look forward to working with you.