Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bo Bunny Colour Challenge



Talk about lucky! I was blog hopping yesterday and came across the Bo Bunny blog. They issued a colour challenge of green, cream and aqua. I had literally just picked out the papers for my layout above. Thanks for the push to get this layout done Bo Bunny!

Journaling: I'm so lucky to have you! You're such an angel baby and you're all mine!

Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny
Chipboard Letters: Bo Bunny
Chipboard Stars: Pebbles Inc.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Do you feel like the subject of your photos has gotten about 500% better??? Your little guy is so darling and your layout is fantastic. TFS.

thefarmerswife said...

Oh such a precious set of photos! I love the symmetry of the layout, its beautifully balanced.

Sophia said...

Gorgeous pics and your LO is super cute!