Monday, September 5, 2011

Creating with Gel-a-tins

Well apparently time has gotten away from me again and it's been a couple weeks since my last blog post. I've been having so much fun creating with my Gel-a-tins Stamps and thought it's about time I shared some of my creations that have been on the Gel-a-tins Blog lately.

I created the following two cards with the very fun Happy Halloween set! I just adore that little bat!





















Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Stamps: Gel-a-tins, Ink: Stampin' Up!





















Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers, Stamps: Gel-a-tins, Ink: Stampin' Up, Die Cut: Jillibean Soup





















Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Patterned Paper: Simple Stories, Letters: Jillibean Soup, Lilybee Design, Sassafras Lass, Stamps: Gel-a-tins, Die Cuts: Jillibean Soup, Stickers: My Mind's Eye, Chipboard: Fancy Pants Designs



No comments: