Monday, August 22, 2011

Playing Catch Up!

Well it's been a while and I'm sorry I haven't been able to post since the 8th. August has been crazy. My hubby's 30th birthday was at the beginning of the month and shortly after that we headed off to Alberta to visit my sister in law. We had such a fabulous time! Here's one of my favourite pictures from Alberta.


This post is going to be a bit of a catch up post so I'm going to share with you a layout done for the Scrapping Turtle and a layout created for Gel-a-tins Stamps.

First up is the layout for the Scrapping Turtle, created with Authentique Paper. The challenge for this particular layout was a hidden element and I chose to hide my journaling (partially because I ran out of room and partially because I had this great envelope from Maya Road to use).


Cardstock: Core'dinations
Patterned Paper: Authentique Paper
Envelope: Maya Road
Letters: Jillibean Soup & Doodlebug Design

Next up is a layout done with Gel-a-tins Button Up stamps. I think these are going to get a lot of use on my layouts and cards.


Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Journal Paper: Jenni Bowlin
Stamps: Gel-a-tins
Die Cut Title: Silhouette
Stickers: Scenic Route
Die Cuts: Jillibean Soup

No comments: