Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Echo Park Paper

I love working with Echo Park. The collections are always designed with great colour combos and are so easy to use on pages about my life which usually means Mason but sometimes, other important people in my life.

I've got three layouts to share today, all using mostly Echo Park Paper. The first layout is one that is really near and dear to my heart because it has three of my most favourite people on it; my Dad, my son and my little brother. Yes...I said my little brother! My dad had another child late in life and my new little brother is only 5 months older then my little guy which means he always has a playmate when our family gets together.


Cardstock: Bazzill Basics. Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Stickers: Echo Park, Letters: American Crafts, Die Cut: Jillibean Soup, Puffy Giraffe: ki Memories

The next layout is of one of my oldest friends and her daughter. We helped celebrate her 1st birthday and it gave me the perfect excuse to use some of this beautiful butterfly paper by Echo Park that I bought because I loved so much but with a little boy, had no real reason to buy.


Cardstock: Bazzill Basics & Core'dinations, Patterned Paper: Echo Park & Pebbles Inc, Stickers: Echo Park, Die Cuts: Jillibean Soup, Butterflies: Quickutz Silhouette

And finally, another layout featuring my beautiful baby boy when he still only little; just learning to sit on his own in fact. People always comment on his big blue eyes so it only makes sense to dedicate a page to those beautiful bright eyes.


Cardstock: Core'dinations Jillibean, Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Sticker: Echo Park, Letters: American Crafts

No comments: