Sunday, November 28, 2010

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays

It seems like I'm in "BIRTHDAY" mode these days. November has been full of birthdays...my sister in law, my sister, and my good friend's daughter. On top of that I've been planning my little guys' 1st birthday party next month.

Last night I got together with some friends for some much needed scrap time. What did I work on? More birthday stuff! LOL! I created this layout about my little brother's 1st birthday party in July using the fab Imaginisce B-Day Bash collection! The card below is for a dear friend's birthday coming up on December 16th (Bobbi....you didn't see this!)



Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
Corrugated Alphas: Jillibean Soup
Stamps: Papertrey Ink & myStampBOX
Digital Stamps: The Cutting Cafe
Balloon DieCuts: The Scrapping Bug
Jewels: Kaiser Craft




Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
Jewels: Kaiser Craft
Punch: Martha Stewart
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.

1 comment:

Regina Easter said...

wow girlie another FANTASTIC layout...big hugs