Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Busy Month

I knew December was going to be a busy month with both Mason's 1st birthday and Christmas within a week of each other but holy cow, I wasn't ready for it to go by this quickly. It has been a fabulous month though filled with many firsts and I am one happy mama enjoying every minute of it.

Since I've been neglecting my blog, I thought I would share some layouts I did with the ever yummy Imaginisce collections. I'm sure I won't have another post before the holidays, so....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!



Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
Rub-Ons: Imaginisce
Jewels: Kaiser Craft
Letters: American Crafts
Die Cuts: Quickutz Silhouette



Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
Die Cuts: Quickutz Silhouette
Chipboard: Pebbles Inc.
Stickers: Pebbles Inc.
Digital Stamp: The Cutting Cafe



No comments: