Thursday, November 25, 2010

Halloween Layouts

It seems funny that I'm finishing up my Christmas shopping and beginning to decorate my house for Christmas yet I'm posting Halloween pages but that's what I've been working on.

Please don't mind the pictures. I'm having a heck of a time finding the right lighting in my house with the dark and dreary days we've been having around here lately.

Here's a couple pages I created of Mason's first Halloween using the My Mind's Eye Blackbird collection. Isn't it adorable paper!!



Silly Daddy...my hubby decided to try on Mason's monkey hat and to our surprise, it actually fit.



Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper & Die Cuts: My Mind's Eye
Punch: Martha Stewarts
Jewels: Kaiser Craft
Title Letters: Quickutz Silhouette

Halloween Night is pics of different parts of Mason's first Halloween from getting dressed, to popping by the neighbours, to ending the evening at Oma & Opas!



Patterned Paper & Die Cuts: My Mind's Eye
Punch: Stampin' Up!
Digital Stamps: The Cutting Cafe
Die Cut Title: Quickutz Silhouette
Starburst Die: Papertrey Ink

1 comment:

Regina Easter said...

girl you be rocking your layouts...love your work..hugs