Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sharing Some Layouts

We've been so fortunate lately with such nice weather that three days of rain coming up is going to seem like forever. However rain means I can stay inside and scrapbook guilt free!

I finally got around to taking pics of a couple of layouts I did recently. The first one is of my niece Kylie's 4th Birthday back in January. We always call her Kylie Girl so my sister put that right on her cake when she made it.


Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Patterned Paper: Pebbles Inc, Die Cuts: Jillibean Soup, Chipboard: Stampin' Up! & American Crafts, Die Cut Title: Silhouette, Journal Tag: Elle's Studio, Stickers: Jillibean Soup

The second layout is one about how much my son loves playing Peek-A-Boo. Even at a year and a half, he still finds it funny!


Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Patterned Paper: Sassafras Lass & Bella Blvd, Die Cuts: Jillibean Soup, Chipboard Letters: American Crafts, Chipboard Accent: Crate Paper


No comments: