Monday, June 20, 2011

Bo Bunny Ad Lib

I've got to say that I have really been enjoying designing for the Scrapping Turtle but June has been my favourite so far because I've been fortunate enough to be working with Bo Bunny's Ad Lib collection. It caught my eye right away when I saw it on shelves so when I received it in my kit, I was so excited.

I have two layouts to share with you today using the Ad Lib collection. The first one is based on a sketch from Scrapbooks Etc.



Cardstock: Bo Bunny, Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny, Stickers: American Crafts & Bo Bunny, Die Cut Border: Quickutz, Letter Stickers: American Crafts, Die Cut: Jillibean Soup

The second layout was a technique challenge to distress. As my papers were really bright, I first thought it was really going to be a challenge but there was this fun paper (I used for my background) that had a grungy look to it. Once I started with that as my base, the rest just kind of fell into place!


Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny, Die Cut: Jillibean Soup, Stickers: Bo Bunny & My Mind's Eye

No comments: