Saturday, January 16, 2016

Snow Fun!

It's great when your scrappy mojo returns after being MIA for a very long time. I've been a scrapbooking machine lately. Most of what I've been working on has been for submission so I haven't been able to share. I took a very inspirational trip to a local scrapbook store recently and found these gorgeous winter papers from Simple Stories. After finding some perfect photos to add, I'm very pleased with how this page turned out. Since nobody is requesting winter projects, I'm happy to finally have something to share!


Patterned Paper: Simple Stories, Die Cut Title: Silhouette, Wooden Snowflakes: Studio Calico, Die Cut: Elle Studio, Pearls: Zva Creative, Stickers: Simple Stories, Cardstock: Bazzill Basics



1 comment:

Tracey said...

Glad to see some scrappy goodness from you Cherie!! This page is amazing! The colours are fantastic!