Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just Like Dad

It's not often I get an opportunity to have my picture taken with my Dad so when I do, I jump right on it. My sister took this photo of Dad & I at Christmas and I love how it turned out. I ended up printing it out in a 5x7 so it could take center stage on a layout. When I saw this month's single page sketch, I went straight for this photo. I love how the strips look; it allows you to use many different patterns without overwhelming your page. Please stop by the Sketch Support site to download this and other great sketches.














































Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill Basics and American Crafts; Patterned Paper: October Afternoon; Die Cuts: Silhouette; Chipboard: Crate Paper; Stickers: Jillibean Soup, 7 Gypsies, and Sassafras Lass; Journaling Tag: Jenni Bowlin; Buttons: Unknown; Stitching Template: Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a fabulous layout Cherie!!

Anonymous said...

Cher this is such a sweet layout Dad would love this! nice work!