Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Scrapping Turtle May Reveal #4

Happy Tuesday! Yesterday was Victoria Day in Canada (and therefore a long weekend). I had a really nice and enjoyable weekend. The weather really held out for us this weekend.

Today we are revealing our third project with the Scrapping Turtle featuring papers from Best Creations. This week's challenge was to master the style of "clustering". It's not something I do often but I'm comfortable with white space so it was a pretty easy challenge for me to take on.


Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Paper: Best Creations, Stickers: Best Creations

On another note...guess what Mason did? Broke his arm! Yup, you heard that right; he broke his arm. On Wednesday of last week, he missed my hand and took a tumble down the stairs. His arm didn't seem to be bothering him until the weekend so we took him in to the hospital and xrays confirmed, his wrist is broken. Poor little guy will have to wear a cast for 4 weeks!


1 comment:

Christine said...

Love this layout, and oh the eyes on that little one! Great page! I'm linking this up on Practical Scrappers today!