Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Core’dinations Creative Frenzy

Core'dinations Cardstock is having a Design Team call and since I not only love Core'dinations but also have lots of Core'dinations, it seemed like a great idea to throw my "hat into the ring"!

For this layout I cut out butterflies from my Silhouette, embossed them with the Cuttlebug Embossing Folders and then sanded them. I also used Core-dinations (sanded) for my scalloped border below my photo and for the circle under my title.



For my next layout of my son's 1st birthday (and experience with cake, hee hee!), I used Core'dinations in quite a few places. I embossed the green strips with the Cuttlebug Dot Embossing Folders again and sanded them before adhering them as borders on my page.

I also embossed the blue cardstock piece below my title with stars and sanded it. The brown circle below the "1" and the ticket stubs are also sanded Core'dinations!



For my card, I used one of my favourite embossing folders from Cuttlebug to create a pretty floral design on the brown cardstock before sanding it (of course)!



Make a Wish Supplies

Cardstock: Core'dinations Patterned Paper: Echo Park & Pebbles Inc. Die Cuts: Silhouette America & Jillibean Soup Stickers: Echo Park
Embossing Folder: Provo Craft

He Loves Cake Supplies
Cardstock:
Core'dinations Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup Letter Stickers: American Crafts & Sassafras Lass Stamps: Papertrey Ink Die Cut: Papertrey Ink Corrugated 1: Jillibean Soup
Embossing Folder: Provo Craft

Sending Warm Wishes Card Supplies
Cardstock: Core'dinations Embossing Folder: Provo Craft Stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie & Hero Arts Markers: Copic Die Cut: Jillibean Soup

6 comments:

Lydia said...

Absolutely love your style great layouts and marvelous submission, good luck

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Cute projects Cherie! Good luck on the DT call!

Tracey said...

Love your projects Cherie!! Gorgeous work!!

Kimberly Kett said...

So Adorable! I really love the butterfly LO! Good luck!

Gladys said...

oh i love the layout! beautiful!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

lovely projects!!! All the best with the DT call!!! ;)