Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Inspired Blueprints & Gelatins

Have you heard of Inspired Blueprints? They are a fun sketch challenge site that I stumbled upon a few months back and I love a good sketch challenge! Be sure to check them out.

Here's my layout based upon sketch #71. I had fun with this one as my Gel-a-tins Shifting Gears Stamps matched perfectly with the theme of the layout. I love these pics of my little guy playing cars. It's such a boy thing and it's so freakin' cute. He's even started making little car noises as he runs the cars along the ground.


Cardstock: American Crafts Patterned Paper: Echo Park Title: Silhouette America Stamps: Gel-a-tins Stamps Stickers: Echo Park

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this Cherie! The colours are fabulous!!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

how cool is that! awesome use of the stamps Cherie!! :)