Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Cute Little Bunny

I know it's not Easter yet but I couldn't resist picking up these adorable little bunny ears at the dollar store for Mason. As soon as I put them on he broke out in a huge dimply grin and reached for them. Every time I put them on his head now he laughs.


I created this layout for Gel-a-tins Stamps and the new stamp set called Easter Bunnies was perfect for a page embellishment.


I also used the older set called Spin Cycle to create a circle border just under the patterned paper.


Stamp Sets Used:




Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup Letter Stickers: Jillibean Soup & American Crafts Stamps: Gel-a-tins Stamps Die Cuts: Jillibean Soup

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Super cute Cherie! I love the stamped circles!

BonBon said...

I just love this layout Cherie!!! sooo cute- you did a fab job with both those stamp sets!!!

Virginia said...

Cherie he is so adorable! Beautiful layout also

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

This is sooo cute Cherie!! love your use of the bunny & circle stamps!!! :)

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Adorable!! Love how you used the set, and your precious 'bunny'!

Jill Yegerlehner said...

Super cute, Cherie! Thanks for sharing!

Jill Yegerlehner
Jillibean Soup