Monday, October 4, 2010

Little Swimmer

It seems like Summer just ended however with the cooler weather in full swing, it seems like a lifetime ago when my little guy and I were enjoying a nice dip in our neighbour's pool on an extremely warm day.

As much fun as Summer was, my favourite season is Autumn, so I'm glad to see the leaves turning and the weather cooling down. I can't wait for the photo ops that a visit to the pumpkin patch and Halloween will bring.

I created the layout below using the digital stamp I LOVE SUMMER from the Cutting Cafe. It was the perfect addition to this fun Summer page!



Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Bella Blvd
Digital Stamp:
The Cutting Cafe
Stamps: Technique Tuesday, Unity Stamp Co, Fontwerks
Die Cut: Jillibean Soup
Sticker: October Afternoon



4 comments:

Stephanie said...

How sweet is this page, very cute!

Regina Easter said...

oh my how adorable....he is the sweetest....totally adorable layout....I can't wait to see the little pumpkin patch visit either...hugs

Joy said...

fun page!

Stacy Simpson said...

Love this - awesome layout!