Saturday, June 26, 2010

CPS 172 Best Wishes

It's been a while. I've been sick this past week with two mystery illnesses. Neither really felt specifically like a cold or a flu but was enough to take me down for the count. Still a little dizzy today but feeling much better.

To get myself back in the groove, I decided to participate in this week's Card Positioning System's Card Sketch #172. I love a good CPS Card Sketch to get my mojo going. We're headed to a birthday pig roast this afternoon for my hubby's boss so I made the card a birthday card!



Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Ink: Stampin' Up & Colorbox
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Stamp: Inkadinkadoo
Circle Cutter: Tonic
Buttons: Unknown

Oh....and stay tuned as I've ordered some cool new custom blog wear for my blog from Heather over at Individual Blog Banners. I'm so excited!!!

3 comments:

Lea L. said...

Such a wonderful card!! I love the ring with the button accents...such a great touch! Great job with CPS 172!!

♥♥♥Lea

dstandard said...

What a beautiful card! Love the design!

Kelly said...

Hi Cherie! Just got the news...Congratulations and welcome to The Cutting Cafe! I'm looking forward to working with you...you do awesome work!