Monday, May 17, 2010

Recent Layouts

I scrapped! I scrapped! Yay! My new scrapbook room is finally set up and I sat down this past weekend and scrapped just for me! Here are the three layouts I got done.



Cardstock: Bazzill Basics & Coredinations
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Letter Stickers: American Crafts
Journaling Die Cut: Jillibean Soup
Stamps: myStampBOX & Hero Arts
Sticker: 7 Gypsies



Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
Letter Stickers: Scenic Route
Stamps: Close to My Heart
Punch: Fiskars



Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd
Letter Stickers: Studio Calico
Stickers: Bella Blvd.


2 comments:

Heather said...

Fabulous layouts Cherie!!! I always enjoy seeing your work :)

shannon L'Heureux said...

Those are awesome layouts!!! Love them all