Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mixer 25: Welcome Baby Joshua





The challenge? Create a monochromatic layout using the colour white! WHITE???!!! Holy Doodle! Gotta admit, this freaked the heck out of me. I introduced a little blue and voila, it just came together. Not quite as scary as it seemed!

This layout is my very first layout of my new brother, Joshua! He was born on July 7th and he is so freakin' cute!

Come on by the Mix It Up Challenge Blog and see what the other design team members did with this challenge!

Supplies: Scenic Route Paper, Jenni Bowlin Die Cut Paper, Scenic Route Letter Stickers, my Stamp BOX Stamps, Prima Flowers




4 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Cherie and Joshua is a cutie!

Raechelle Bellus said...

this is so sweet and pretty! I love the addition of the blue! beautiful work.

Lisa H. said...

this page is gorgeous!!! seriously, love all the white and the touch of blue! off to check out this blog you design for!

Cathy said...

This Joshua layout is adorable....very light and sweet with the monochromatic colour scheme.