Monday, April 27, 2009

Colour Inspiration #50

Have you ever checked out Kristina Werner's blog? It's amazing and full of inspiration. I'm always checking out her colour challenges and the amazing talent that contributes to it. When I saw Colour Challenge #50, I just knew that the colours from this Crate Paper line would be perfect for it and since my nephew's 5th birthday is this weekend, I decided to make it a card for him.
Supplies: Crate Paper, Bazzill Cardstock, Copic Markers, Cornish Heritage Farms Stamps, Stampin' Up! Ribbon



2 comments:

Create Fabulous said...

hah! so adorable! I'm really in to monsters/aliens right now...they are making some awesome stamps and paper for those little creatures! Great job on the challenge!

Melanie said...

Cute card Cherie. Also, I love your little banner on your page .... I may be to create a card and borrow this idea. What font did you use for the "cherie ink"?