Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just Playing Around

Well, if I'm going to have the day off, I figured I should probably do some scrapping. Getting the mojo is another thing. I printed off some pictures so I can scrap later today but in the mean time, I played around a bit with my Stamp BOX stamps and created this card. By the way, did you know that my Stamp BOX has German stamps? The owner is originally from Germany and has created some of her great stamp designs in German. Check them out!

Supplies: October Afternoon Paper, Worldwin Cardstock, my Stamp BOX stamps



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card-the colors are perfect and it's so simplistic!

XOXO
Sara

Dana said...

I love your card for its clean look and the colors. The flower is also adorable!

Angie said...

Beautiful!!