Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Lazy but Creative Day

I love lazy Sundays! Today I had plans to visit with my friend Melissa for a much needed scrap day. Her future sister-in-law and my sister joined us for a day of pajamas, chocolate, paper and stamps! I wore my jeans over because I had to pop into the grocery store but once I got there...into my pajamas I went. I was able to complete two layouts and start a third before heading home (I wore my pajamas in the car on the way home...yes I did!)

Usually Sunday evenings my hubby and I like to curl up on the couch and watch some tv but tonight he is really into a book about Pink Floyd so in an attempt not to disturb him, I've stayed in my scrap room and played around with some of my supplies! Hope you enjoy the card!


Supplies: Stampin' Up! Old Olive and Baja Breeze Cardstock & Ink, Green Tea Designer Series Paper, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch, Corner Rounder

No comments: