Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Splitcoast Challenge

Dang it! I've been fighting a head cold for two days now. I've been pretty lucky actually with not getting sick over the years since I quit smoking. This one is just on the verge of getting bad and is just irritating enough to make me feel blah. Aaron got up in super cleaning mode since his mom is coming for Christmas with us tomorrow. She's OPP and had to work over the holidays. There's nothing worse then an overachieving cleaner when all you feel like doing is laying on the couch or playing on the computer.

I have felt like playing with my paper and stamps today though so I headed over to Splitcoast to find a challenge to inspire me. Sometimes all you need is a little push to get that creative mojo flowing. I found sketch SC209 and ended up creating this card with my scraps. I love adding faux stitching to my layouts. It's a labour of love but I seem to be sewing machine challenged so it's the next best thing. TFL!

No comments: